"Guillotina" 歌詞独自日本語訳
アタシのモノだと言いなよ
We’ll be divine
そしたらサイコーだろ
My paws were made for you
前足はオマエのために
My claws, I’ll see what they can do
カギヅメは さて 何が出来るか見物だな
This kitty wants her cream
子猫ちゃんは 大金を欲してる
This pussy, oh, she has a little dream
チビちゃんは ああ ちゃちな夢を持ってる
Come let me play
こっちで遊ぼう
Don’t run away
逃げるなって
I’ll have my way with you
きっと追いつくからさ
And when I’m done, you’ll say I slay!
追い詰めたとき オマエはやってやるって言うだろう
I’m coming for you tonight
今夜 オマエのもとに
I’m ready, shut the door, turn out the light
アタシの準備は万端 閉め切って 明かりを消すんだな
Stop running for a minute
ちょいと逃げるのをやめな
We can finally find infinity
イタチごっこだって わかるだろ
Together we can win it all, this whole affair
アタシと力を合わせりゃ おしまいに出来るさ
So come on, turn around
さぁさ こっちを向いてごらん
Oh, you’re so lost, but you confound me
ああ 道を見失っても なかなかやるね
With your endless run-around
オマエが逃げ続けるから
It’s more than I can bear
もうガマンの限界さ
You run, but in the end, I think you like this little game of hide-and-seek
逃げて逃げて しまいにゃ ちゃちなかくれんぼが楽しくなってくる
But when I find you, you won’t even know your name
でも見つかる頃には オマエは意識がブッ飛んでるだろうな
You run, but you don’t mean it
本気で逃げてないだろ
You’re afraid I’ll be too good
アタシのすごさが怖いもんな
In all the love you’ve had, you’ve never had it like you should
オマエに注がれた愛情は まだ足りてないだろ
そしたらサイコーだろ
My paws were made for you
前足はオマエのために
My claws, I’ll see what they can do
カギヅメは さて 何が出来るか見物だな
This kitty wants her cream
子猫ちゃんは 大金を欲してる
This pussy, oh, she has a little dream
チビちゃんは ああ ちゃちな夢を持ってる
Come let me play
こっちで遊ぼう
Don’t run away
逃げるなって
I’ll have my way with you
きっと追いつくからさ
And when I’m done, you’ll say I slay!
追い詰めたとき オマエはやってやるって言うだろう
I’m coming for you tonight
今夜 オマエのもとに
I’m ready, shut the door, turn out the light
アタシの準備は万端 閉め切って 明かりを消すんだな
Lie down upon my table
食卓の上に横たわりな
Don’t get up, you won’t be able
起きるなよ 出来やしないだろうけど
Deep tissue’s not the issue
皮を貫くなんて可愛いもんさ
It’s the needle I adore
愛しの針さ
Acupuncture at its best
最高の鍼さ
You’ll be defunct, you need the rest
もう動けないだろ 休んだらいい
An addict I assure you
忘れられない快楽をどうぞ
You’ll be back for more
オマエは次を求めて戻ってくるだろう
You run, but in your heart you know it’s destiny I’ll win
逃げたって アタシの勝利で決まりなの分かってるだろ
You’re slowing down, you’re losing steam
足も遅くなって 動きも鈍くなって
I’ll notify your next of kin
遺言は伝えてやるよ
You run but I run faster
オマエは走る でもアタシはもっと速い
There’s nothing you can do
オマエに出来ることなんてない
‘Cause everywhere you turn you turn up you-know-who!
どっちみちお決まりの顔に出くわすからさ!
翻訳意図
そのため精密な日本語訳というよりは、かなり意訳に近くなっていると思います。口調なんかは完全に捏造です。
翻訳というよりかは半分二次創作かもしれません。
でもこういうのが楽しいのでやめられないんですね…。
英語の歌詞あるあるといえば韻を踏むところ(特にフレーズの最後)だと思うのですが、これを日本語訳でも近いことをするっていうのはなかなかハードルが高いなあと思います。
今回の翻訳ではほぼ諦めてます。
"Deep tissue’s not the issue"を「皮(かわ)を貫くなんて可愛(かわい)いもんさ」と訳したのがまあ…ギリギリ言葉遊びできたかなあ…?程度ですね。
まあ翻訳精度は英語上手人(うまんちゅ)に任せましょう。
私が楽しかっただけです。終わり!
※2026/10/01 更新
歌詞の翻訳が一部古かったのを修正
コメント
コメントを投稿